Six Measures Of Excellence
- Shared Values of Integrity, Justice, and Fun allow every teacher, student, and parent associated with Imagine Schools to unite around common values that guide our behavior.
- Parent Choice and satisfaction drive the quality of our schools as we work to be the school that parents will choose over and over for their children.
- Academic Growth, tailored to each student’s needs and learning style, is evaluated by student learning gains.
- Outstanding Character Development is a high priority in each of our schools to help students grow in character and become responsible citizens.
- Economic sustainability means that the staff on every campus works hard to be financially responsible and to be wise stewards of public funds.
- School Development and Safety enhances our ability to reach more children, more families, and more communities.