Imagine Middle School West
Imagine Middle School West is a high performing, tuition-free, public charter school servicing students in grades 6 – 8. Open since August, 2012, it has earned an “A+” rating since its inception. In addition to our emphasis on character growth and development, we strive to prepare students to be highly successful in high school and offer many high school credit courses in the middle school (Algebra I, Geometry, Spanish I & II, Biology I, Debate and Journalism). We offer a rigorous and academically challenging curriculum as well as providing opportunities to mature and be well-rounded.
We hope you are interested in learning more about us and our outstanding programs. I encourage you to explore who we are and to sign up, on our homepage, for email blasts/newsletters to stay “in the know”.
Imagine Middle School West Parent/Governing Board Liaison:
Mrs. Radhika Paul
- We believe that academic growth and character education are equally important and imbue daily lessons with both.
- Imagine Weston adheres to Imagine Schools’ 6 Measures of Excellence: Academic Growth, Character Development, Parent Choice, Shared Values, Economic Sustainability and School Development and Safety.
- We are the Wolverines where everyone is part of the pack. We are a big, warm, embracing family of stakeholders: students, parents, teachers/staff, & community.
- We welcome parent participation and support and are proud to partner with our PTP parent organization.
- We strive for excellence and compassion in all we do.
- Our students engage in service to school and community and record many volunteer hours as part of their membership in the National Junior Honor Society
- We offer after-school enrichments, debate, art, science and literary competitions, clubs and interschool sports such as soccer, flag football and volleyball.
Governing Board Members
- President – Don Francey
- Vice President – Priscilla Prado Stroze
- Vice President – Erika Barnes
- Secretary – Sylvia Allen
- Treasurer – Jhanet Garcia
- Parent Liaison – Radhika Paul
- Member – Jason Montan
- Member – Pascale Royal
- Member – TBD