PTP & Volunteering
VP of Fundraising
VP of Events
VP of Staff Appreciation
VP of Volunteers
Priscilla Prado Stroze
Middle School Liaison
Tracy Hartung Chess
We have heard your concerns and are pleased to announce that we will begin using the new Raptor Visitor Management System in our school. Part of keeping students and faculty safe is knowing who is in our building at all times and the “Raptor” system will allow us to do that while tracking your volunteer hours (30 hours per year per family). The Raptor system will better allow us to track visitors, contractors, and volunteers in our school. We really appreciate your patience during the establishment of the new “Raptor” system.
Upon entering Imagine, visitors will be asked to present a valid state-issued ID, which will be scanned into the system. The Raptor system will check to ensure that registered sexual offenders are not entering our buildings. It is important to note that the Raptor system only scans the visitor’s name, date of birth and photo for comparison with a national database of registered sex offenders. Additional visitor data from the driver’s license is not gathered nor is the system connected to any other system, therefore any other information on the ID is not scanned by the system and is not accessible to any of the users. Once entry is approved, Raptor will issue a badge that identifies the visitor, the date, and the purpose of his/her visit.
A visitor’s badge will not be necessary for those who visit our schools simply to drop-off an item or pick-up paperwork at the front office lobby. In the event that a person does not have identification, he/she will be given access to the front office lobby only. For the safety of our students and staff, we reserve the right to report to the police any trespasser or person without an authorization badge in any area of the school.
If you are interested in learning more about the Raptor Visitor Management System, please visit the Raptor Technologies website (www.raptortech.com).
The safety of our students is our highest priority and the Raptor Visitor Management system provides a consistent way to aid in keeping away people who may present a danger to our students. Therefore, all visitors and volunteers MUST be scanned into the system and obtain a visitor badge. Thank you, in advance, for your understanding and support of enhancing our school’s safety protocols.
Please read carefully the parents/guardian registration procedures below.
- Fill out the registration form online using one of the following links:
- Bring your driver’s license to the school’s front desk for it to be scanned into the system.
- After your license is scanned, you will receive an email with a login and password for the volunteer website at v-volunteer.com/login
- If you did the first two steps and did not receive an email with a login and password, then you can type your email and press forgot password, then the system can generate a renewal link.
- If you do not receive any email after Step 4, then you have not been approved as a volunteer. Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org to notify of such occurrence and visit the school, in person, bring your driver’s license to rectify the issue.
How to use Raptor
Procedures for “Raptor” registered visitors and volunteers when entering the school:
- Log into the kiosk by scanning the 2D barcode on your driver’s license; make sure you cover any other barcode on your driver’s license.
- Follow the steps until the badge is printed.
- Place or wear your badge so it is visible while you are on school premises.
- Hand your driver’s license to the front-desk attendant.
- After you finish your visit, you must scan your badge to sign yourself out.
- After a “sign out successful” message is prompted you can hand your badge to the front-desk attendant who will trade it for your driver’s license.
- Remember the system will automatically track your volunteer hours while in campus (at home hours, please log them manually using your “Raptor” email and password at www.v-volunteer.com)
For assistance please email: email@example.com